European Patients' Forum (EPF) Secretary General at European Patients' Forum
The European Patients’ Forum (EPF) is an umbrella organisation that works with patients’ groups in p...
PFMD Board Member
The Patient Focused Medicines Development (PFMD) group, established in 2015, is an independent multi...
The European Patients’ Academy (EUPATI) is a pan-European project implemented as a public-private pa...
20-year track record in policy, advocacy, and campaigns, with strong fundraising experience. Highly skilled in building and inspiring teams, creating meaningful partnerships with stakeholders, and representing organisations at the highest levels to advance equity and inclusion in the fields of health, disability, development and ageing.
• Extensive fundraising experience both public and private
• Leadership in private, NGO, public and institutional settings, in governance, and in creating and managing Boards
• Proven success in innovative and workable policy development at European and international level
• Extensive experience in organisational development, strategic planning, human resources, risk and performance management, and evaluation
• Experienced public speaker and chair
• Budget management and financial planning