Envision Pharma Group is a global medical affairs agency, driven by evidence and enabled by technolo...
Professor Karen Woolley is:
- A Director of a large tertiary-level Hospital and Health Service in Australia (5000 employees; government appointment)
- A Director, Global Strategic Initiatives (Medical Affairs) - part of the Envision Pharma Group. We provide ethical medical communication services to clients in academia, government, and the healthcare sector (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, devices). For more information, please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com
- Past Director of the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals and Chair of its Asia-Pacific Advisory Committee
- An advisor to the University of the Sunshine Coast Clinical Trial Centre - first in the world to start out by requiring researchers and sponsors to offer clinical trial participants a results summary and to acknowledge participants in research publications.
- An Honorary Fellow, American Medical Writers Association
- A Life Member, Past President and Director, Association of Regulatory and Clinical Scientists (2000 members).
Specialties: * Envision has an extensive and successful international track record of providing ethical medical affairs and technology services.
1 of 1 Initiative
- Geographic focus
- Time line
- Completed less than one year ago
I will commit to timely, complete, accurate, and balanced communication of research results to patients. I will work with patients to communicate information clearly by developing plain language summaries (eg, to summarise clinical trial results, peer-reviewed publications, clinical guidelines).Completed
I will use reliable and validated tools, where possible, to guide and assess the co-creation of patient engagement documents (print, online).Completed
I will listen to patients to help identify and prioritise patient engagement initiatives.Completed