About the organization
Mission : The four main objectives of the CML Advocates Network are:
- To provide a worldwide web directory of CML patient groups, to allow patient groups to find national support groups in another country. Check our list of members HERE.
- To provide a platform for communication for CML patient advocates by sharing best practices on cancer patient advocacy, e.g. on the occasion of World CML Day.
- To build a CML-specific, patient-friendly knowledge base (CML glossary, Ressource and Knowledge Center on generics, Clinical Trials Database, patient-friendly summaries of ELN-recommendations in multiple languages, and others)
- To provide an area where educational material is ready for download to patient advocates.
- The website does not intend to be a platform for public discussions. Hence interactive functionality is mainly being offered in a non-public, member-only area which is accessible by registered representatives of leukemia patient groups only.
Vision : na