National Health Council Shares Guidance for Assessing the Value of New Treatments. The rubric addresses:
1) Patient Partnership, involving patients in every step of the value model development and dissemination process
2) Transparency to Patients, disclosing assumptions and inputs to patients in an understandable way and in a timely fashion
3) Inclusiveness of Patient, reflecting perspectives drawn from a broad range of stakeholders, including the patient community.
4) Diversity of Patients/Populations, accounting for differences across patient subpopulations, trajectory of disease, and stage of a patient’s life.
5) Outcomes Patients Care About, including outcomes that patients have identified as important and consistent with their goals, aspirations, and experiences.
6) Patient-Centered Data Sources, including data sources that reflect the outcomes most important to patients and capture their experiences to the extent possible.
Chief Executive Officer